Time commitment: Various shifts
Place: 50 Sungei Tengah Road
The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) has a mission
to promote kindness and prevent cruelty to animals through education, advocacy and action.
- Requires firm, regular commitment.
- Prior attachment (at least 2 months) as Shelter Helper in SPCA
- Must be 21 years + and have experience with animals, preferably an experienced pet owner. Good communication skills and basic knowledge of pet care a must.
Duties of Adoption Counselor:
- Help shelter staff to handle adoption procedures and advise on suitability of animals for potential adopters
- Weekdays and weekends from 11.00am to 4.00pm.
- Once a fortnight.
To apply follow this link.