Time Commitment: 3 hours a month, last Tuesday of the Month 9.30 am till 11.30 am
Location: At social location, various
NMSG was setup by a group of mums nearly 20 years ago with the aim of connecting expectant and new mums to build lasting friendships and a support network through our regular social events.
We are looking for event hosts to join the committee and help us to continue to grow and support parents across Singapore.
- You will be the event host for a social held once a month. As the host, you will welcome NMSG members, sign up new and renewing members and do post-event admin including completing a small amount of paperwork online, sending an event summary to the committee and banking funds received at the social.
- There is a monthly committee meeting which you are required to attend (arrangements can be made for working parents).
- You will be a team player and help to cover events for others when they are travelling or have family commitments. You will also be willing to volunteer at our yearly events such as the Christmas party and Family Fair.
- No specific skills required and we welcome anyone who is interested in becoming more involved in the NMSG and our community.
- The roles do take time and commitment but all of our volunteers are busy parents so there is always someone available to cover your events if necessary, we understand how difficult it can be to juggle family life!
- Full training and a warm welcome will be given when you join the committee.
- The NMSG is run completely by volunteers and all roles are unpaid. What we can’t provide financially we aim to make up for in other ways. With a very social group of mums on the committee there is always someone available for a coffee and coffee catch ups and dinners are a regular occurrence.
- The best fit will be with pregnant ladies, or mothers or fathers with small children (under 5). Working/non-working parents are both welcome.
Last date to apply is 31/12/2017. To apply click here.