Organisation: Care Positioning System
Time Commitment: Depends on volunteer
Care Positioning System (hereby abbreviated as “CPS”) is a volunteer-driven social enterprise that aims to improve the quality and impact of volunteerism for volunteers and beneficiaries all over the world. We believe that volunteerism can impact lives, if done in an appropriate, sustainable and sensitive manner. We want to encourage more people to do so. We promote sustainable volunteerism, community involvement and social impact work, both online and offline. On the online platform, we maintain a knowledge database to match, track, and assist in sustaining volunteerism projects. On the ground, we organize community events and workshops to promote sustainable volunteerism and bring different stakeholders together to foster collaborations.
As a Community Partnerships Executive, you will reach out to a variety of stakeholders and encourage them to engage in volunteering projects that meet local needs, and promote community tourism trips which will generate revenue for local communities with the objective to ensure the delivery of aid that is sensitive, practical and impactful.
Your roles and responsibilities are as follows, though not limited to the following:
• Liaise with clients, stakeholders and partners involved in the volunteerism movement to encourage sustainable volunteerism, community involvement and social impact work.
• Create, maintain and expand a database of potential users (volunteers and tourists) who are keen to volunteer abroad and/or visit community tourism sites
• Maintain and expand a database of potential sites (community partners, village hosts and local NGOs) who are keen to receive volunteers and/or tourists
• Develop and implement matching services for users (volunteers and tourists) and sites (community partners, village hosts and local NGOs)
• Foster collaborations between stakeholders to advance the quality and impact of volunteerism
• Ensure that Care Positioning System remains relevant in the volunteerism scene
• Committed, dependable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and people-oriented
• Passionate about bringing people together to foster collaborations and connect with one another
• Keen to work in a start-up and contribute to the Volunteerism movement
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Keen to work with and in a team
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Prior experience in Events Management and organization will be an added advantage
• Stakeholder Management and ability to work independently
What's the impact:
• An opportunity to be part of a team that is eager to foster positive social change and impact in Southeast Asia
• Platform to unleash your potential, specifically in the areas of Community Partnerships and Liaison
• Opportunities to work with clients and partners from all over the world
• Flexible working hours, at a location that is convenient for you
Last date to apply is 31/08/2016. To apply click here.