Time commitment: Monday-Friday 8:30-16:30
Location or place: Pakkred, Nonthaburi, Thailand
CCD has been providing care and support to abandoned children with disabilities, regardless of gender, nationality, creed or religion, since 1986.
- To develop the physical, mental, emotional and social skills of children with disabilities and special needs.
- To enable special needs children to be self-sufficient and integrated into society rather than spend a life in an institutional setting.
- To enable those children to take advantage of government help schemes.
- To educate families and communities about the needs of children with disabilities and special needs.
- To provide those children with necessary life and social skills.
Manage all Computer and IT systems
- Win Server 2008R2
- Win7/Win10 support
Other beneficial experience:
- Fortigate Web Filter
- Google G-Suite ( Google Drive, Docs etc)
- Microsoft Office 365 (but not using Sharepoint)
- MS Office Suite 2010/2013
- PC repair/maintenance
What's the impact
Smooth running of the the Organisation and Childrens computer room
Click here to apply