Time Commitment: Depends on volunteer
Location: Work from home
Care Positioning System (hereby abbreviated as “CPS”) is a volunteer-driven social enterprise that aims to improve the quality and impact of volunteerism for volunteers and beneficiaries all over the world. We believe that volunteerism can impact lives, if done in an appropriate, sustainable and sensitive manner. We want to encourage more people to do so. We promote sustainable volunteerism, community involvement and social impact work, both online and offline. On the online platform, we maintain a knowledge database to match, track, and assist in sustaining volunteerism projects. On the ground, we organize community events and workshops to promote sustainable volunteerism and bring different stakeholders together to foster collaborations.
• Build CPS’s website hosted on the Shopify platform
• Create and manage static pages, landing pages, Shopify email templates, product pages, booking carts, user accounts
• Incorporate tracking mechanisms e.g. Google Analytics
• Incorporate special details specific to CPS e.g. removing the price from the product listing pages
• Implement recommendation engine e.g. Algolia
• Familiar with the back-end system of Shopify or other leading hosting platforms
• Willingness to try unconventional solutions and methods
• Literacy and familiarity with web development languages, platforms and solutions, especially open-source solutions
• Creative and able to work with budgetary and operational constraints
• Patient and able to work with uncertainty and ambiguity We welcome applications and individuals currently studying in tertiary institutions. This includes students who have recently completed their “A” Level examinations.
What's the impact:
• Build the first-of-its-kind aggregator platforms for volunteer opportunities in Southeast Asia.
• Opportunity to be part of a team that is eager to foster positive social change in Southeast Asia.
• Chance to utilize your technical and professional skills for social good.
• Opportunities to work with non-profit clients and partners from all over the world.
• Flexible working hours, at a location that is convenient for you.
To apply click here.