Time Commitment: Every Monday, 3:00 - 5:00 pm
Location: Mentors will be assigned to a school within Jurong GRC.
Loving Heart Multi-Service Centre (Jurong) is a non-profit voluntary welfare organisation presently serving the residents in Jurong GRC, Bukit Batok SMC and Yuhua SMC. Also a member of the National Council of Social Services (NCSS), the centre undertakes social projects and collaborates with relevant social agencies and organisations to better serve the community and promote bonding among the residents in the community.
- Our Sports, Tuition and Mentoring Programme (also known as S.T.A.M.P) has impacted lives of many at-risk students in our participating Primary and Secondary school partners positively. It adopts a holistic approach by training and improving the students physically, academically and equipping them with sound moral values.
- We engage volunteers for our Mentoring component to conduct a set curriculum of values like integrity and empathy, through games, videos, and other engaging activities.
- In this 4 months programme, volunteers go for group mentoring sessions every Monday afternoons in the schools around the Jurong GRC.
- Through this mentoring session, volunteers would impart values through fun and interesting ways to youth at risks.
- At least 18 years old
- At least 4 months commitment
- Availability on Mondays afternoon, 3 - 5pm
- Team Player - Fun and Creative Individuals who are interested in making an impact on the younger generation
Last date to apply is 1/08/2017. To apply click here.