Organisation: Beyond Awesome
Time Commitment: Minimum 1-2 hours each day to answer email,
3 hours each month to host and lead orientation sessions at our centre, 1-2 hours each week for our leadership meetings
Location: Home-based and at our centre
At Beyond Awesome, youth explore the world around them and discover friendships and their potential in life. We outreach to youth in Singapore who are under-served, at a disadvantage (whether financially or otherwise specified to us) and do not have opportunities to unleash their full potential in life.
- You will join another member of our leadership team and be the back-bone of our program.
- Ensuring that we get passionate, committed and beyond awesome volunteers to serve.
- Need to have access to internet and laptop as well as Whatsapp (you will spend a lot of time answering emails and meeting individuals to on-board them on their volunteer journey with us)!
- You will be the welcoming voice and face to our program
- Lead on-boarding processes
- Create, Develop and Share our team culture
- Brainstorm fun ways to show love to our WCA community through thank-you events and community hangouts.
- Improve on SOPs and efficiency
- Great English Skills
- Amazing communication ability
- Amazing people skills
- Human Resource management is a huge plus
- Anyone willing to work passionately and continue learning
What's the impact:
You will be working with over 160+ students from a diverse background but all face challenging home situations. Without you, students will not be able to access fun, meaningful learning experiences. Some of our students are under child protective services, live in crisis shelters or are not receiving any parental care and guidance in their home environment. The impact you make will not only be quantitative but qualitative. You will play a huge role in encouraging individuals to adopt a lifestyle of giving and continuous compassion. You will guide many hearts and minds to truly live out: Be the change you wish to see in the World. You will personally be able to witness behavioural, emotional, mental and physical transformations!
Last date to apply is 31/03/2017. To apply click here.