1. Volunteer with the Salvation Army in one of their Christmas initiatives: Christmas kettle and the Collection Drive or with Love for a Dollar which raises funds for several organisations.
2. Thirty-six children in Cambodia are waiting for a mentor to be matched. Mentor a child with Riverkids this Christmas!
3. Find unique gifts ideas and shop for a good cause in the:
- Singapore Committee for UN Women shop, while you help to transform the lives of women and girls both within Singapore and the region.
- Lotus Culture: Gifts to give. These make beautiful personal and corporate gifts that bring hope to living, joy to buying and extra meaning to giving. Your purchases will help to rebuild the lives of survivors of human trafficking.
- Buy gifts made by artists with special needs, in particular autism at the Everyday Revolution online shop.
4. Donate your pre-loved baby items (in good condition) to Babes and help teenage pregnant girls in need of help and support.
5. Join the Nature Society of Singapore this festive season of giving to clean up the Mandai Mudflats to benefit wildlife.
6. Buy your Greeting Cards from Riding for the Disabled Association of Singapore. This year they are based on the theme “Holidays in Singapore”. As such, all the designs have elements of the holiday season with Singapore’s unique skyline.