- If you're looking for an alternative Christmas holiday, we offer a variety of different volunteering projects which run throughout the festive period. Check out our current openings here.
- Get ready for 2018 with this gorgeous calendar from Action for Singapore Dogs featuring some of the dogs that were re-homed and fostered by ASD over the past years!
- Find unique gifts ideas and shop for a good cause in the Singapore Committee for UN Women shop, while you help to transform the lives of women and girls both within Singapore and the region.
- Give a gift of love! You can contribute to CCF’s fundraising efforts by purchasing exclusive merchandise for your loved ones or special occasions whilst showing your support for children with cancer and their families.
- Donate your pre-loved baby items (in good condition) to Babes and help teenage pregnant girls in need of help and support.
- Buy your Greeting Cards from Bizlink, they specially crafted by People with Disabilities (PWDs) and Needy, Disadvantaged People (NDP).
- Support The Boys' Brigade Share-a-Gift project and promote the spirit of caring and sharing among Singaporeans during the Christmas season.
- We may not have snow here but that shouldn’t stop us from having fun! In this holiday themed workshop with Playeum, children will be able to make and design their own Christmas sleigh with hand-made ornaments using recycled materials.
#dogood this Christmas in Singapore
With Christmas coming close, here are some ideas of #dogood things you can do in Singapore:
"Have a Heart, Share a Gift"
The Boys' Brigade Share-a-Gift project is a national community service project organized annually by The Boys' Brigade in Singapore, and is supported by the National Council of Social Service (NCSS) and Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF).
This project is:
The theme: "Have a Heart, Share a Gift" clearly summaries the project's purposes. Since the launch of BBSG in 1988, the objectives of the project are:
The BBSG was inaugurated in 1988, with a collection of 7,000 gifts.This year marks the 30th anniversary for BBSG. Held during the Christmas season this has proven to be a very effective way to promote the spirit of caring and sharing among Singaporeans.
Get involved here