For some time now, the women at Woolf Works realised the need for a programme that will cater specifically to women’s needs. The importance for women to prioritise themselves and their professional goals has always been an issue.
This is how the Catalyst Programme came about. Once a week, over a three month period, a small group of women will take a journey together, taking time to reflect, explore and grow. In each week, they will go through either a workshop circle or peer circle.
These intense, three hour sessions will dig deep into topics such as:
- Motherhood and identity
- Personal Branding
- Self Esteem and Self Care
- Financial Control
- Confidence and Communication
- Productivity and Strategies for Sustainability
These relaxed ninety minute sessions are designed to help participants reflect on issues raised by the mentors and to have time to work on further exercises and goals.
Who is this program for?
Each group will contain just four to six women who are:
- Stay-at-home mothers who are thinking of heading back into the workforce but are not sure where to start.
- Mothers who are struggling with identity, feeling depressed and or lacking support in their search for more purpose outside the home.
- Mothers who are looking for clarity and purpose, so they can set strong goals and strategies.
- Mothers who feel stuck and lost and need help to take the first step.
What will you achieve through this programme?
- Clarity and purpose and a strong sense of direction
- Higher self esteem and new practices in place for self care
- Ditching the guilt and resentment, leading to improved family relationships
- Deeper understanding of self
- An excitement about the professional journey ahead
- A feeling of confidence and control
For more information about Woolf Works’ Catalyst Programme, please visit their website.
You can also email Michaela of Woolf Works at firstname.lastname@example.org.