Into its 14th year running, CCF is organising Hair for Hope on 30 and 31 July 2016, from 11am to 7pm (Saturday) and 11am to 6pm (Sunday) at VivoCity.
Through this symbolic gesture of shaving bald, CCF aims to:
1. Create awareness of childhood cancer in Singapore
2. Show children with cancer and their families that they are not alone in their fight against cancer
3. Tell children with cancer that it is OK to be bald
4. Raise funds to help children with cancer and their families
5. Build a community of support for children with cancer and their families