- Grab a few family members or friends and volunteer together this holiday season! We offer a variety of different volunteering projects which run throughout the festive period. Check out our current openings here.
- Support The Boys' Brigade Share-a-Gift project and promote the spirit of caring and sharing among Singaporeans during the Christmas season.
- Don’t forget about our furry friends! If you have a soft spot for animals (we certainly do!), we recommend checking out the annual Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) Christmas Wish List. You can help out by donating food, clinical supplies, play items, or making a general donation. You can also take a look at their recurring volunteer opportunities if you are interested in being involved with the shelter animals on a more regular basis throughout the year.
- Donate your pre-loved baby items (in good condition) to Babes to help support pregnant teenagers.
- Give a gift of love! You can contribute to the Children’s Cancer Foundation’s (CCF) fundraising efforts by purchasing exclusive merchandise for your loved ones or special occasions whilst showing your support for children with cancer and their families.
- Buy your Greeting Cards from Bizlink. These cards are specially designed and crafted by talented People with Disabilities (PWDs) and Needy, Disadvantaged People (NDP). Buy these cards to spread holiday cheer to your loved ones both near and far and support the deserving artists in our community.
- Make a difference this year by donating to the Singapore Cancer Society’s (SCS) fund to help the children of cancer patients further their education. Your donation will be used to help fulfill cancer patients’ wishes for their children to receive a quality education.
‘Tis the season to share love and joy. If you’re looking for a way to give back to our community in a meaningful way this Christmas, look no further! We have compiled a list of some worthy causes in Singapore that could use some love this holiday season. Check out the list and then take action to #dogood in our community.