Time: 5:30 to 7:00 pm
Venue: Basic Essence @ 501 Bukit Timah Road #04-04 Cluny Court
Since the development of the first secular Mindfulness program in the late 1970s in the healthcare setting to help people cope with serious health issues, Mindfulness has now been increasingly being adapted for other settings and audiences – such as schools, workplace, judiciary system, parenting and relapse prevention.
The impact of Mindfulness on the mind and body has been heavily researched in the last few decades.
Some of the evidenced benefits include:
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression symptoms
- Increase self-awareness, mental resilience, emotion regulation and empathy
- Improve sleep quality, concentration, memory and productivity
- Enhances relationships and life satisfaction
Find out why so many people around the world are embracing mindfulness! This fun and engaging workshop is an informal opportunity to
- Learn what mindfulness is
- Understand its benefits
- Gain an understanding of the types of practices taught in a formal mindfulness program, such as the 8 week Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Learn basic mindfulness techniques and experiment how to be more attentive and aware, less reactive, more resilient in everyday life
- Ask any questions you may have about mindfulness meditation and practices
Who should attend?
Anyone who is curious about mindfulness and how it may benefit them.
Limited slots available!
Be sure to sig-up for the workshop here.