Nearest MRT: Esplanade MRT
When: 23 September 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 10am - 6pm
- For the always-hungry: A global feast. A melting pot of cultures. Experience cuisine from the world over!
- For the shopaholics: Cool and eclectic buys. Handcrafted treasures that your heart desires. Bring home a piece of the mosaic of cultures. Shop to your heart's delight!
- For the visual ones: It's showtime! Performances galore. Buskers, Dancers, Singers all united for Humanity.
- For the family-lover: For the young, and young-at-heart. A kaleidoscope of treats and games for everyone!
What to look out for?
- Global highlights include Australian biscuits, Ceylon tea, Colombian coffee, traditional Thai cuisine, Swiss cheese raclette, Japanese sake, Ukrainian dumplings!
- Uniquely SG buys include yummy pastry, gourmet ice cream and limited-edition Tiger Balm sets – exclusive to International Bazaar, not available at retailers!!
- There’d also be handmade jewelry and crafts, teddy bears, henna painting, balloon sculpting and much more.
- There will also be cultural performances and many games stalls with prizes to be won! FUN FUN FUN for everyone!
To purchase tickets: https://www.simplygiving.com/event/SRCinternationalbazaar2017
To purchase tickets for beneficiaries to enjoy bazaar: https://redcross.give.asia/movement/sponsor_200_beneficiaries_for_red_cross_international_bazaar