We are looking for a Program Lead to grow and support our Lean In Circles programs at companies and communities across the Asia Pacific Region (APAC) to help women achieve their ambitions. The ideal candidate is someone who is entrepreneurial and has experience running programs end-to-end, with little hands-on guidance.
If you have customer and community growth experience and a passion for building a more gender-equal world, we’d love to talk to you!
This is a full-time, remote position based in Singapore.
- Drive growth of company Circles across APAC
- Identify and pitch Circles to new corporate partners across the region
- Support existing partners to scale their Circles programs
- Find new and creative ways to work with and support our corporate partners at scale
- Drive community Circles growth across APAC
- Drive growth of our Circles program in APAC through identifying new Circle leaders
- Support new Circle leaders at scale while maintaining a high net promoter score
- Identify, nurture and oversee relationships with existing and new Network leaders across APAC
- Help shape LeanIn.Org’s APAC strategy
- Work to adapt global toolkits to meet local needs and be inclusive of local cultures
- Find opportunities through press and events in APAC to drive awareness of Lean In Programs
- Work with broader team to extend campaigns and brand impact in APAC as relevant
- Passion for mission of Lean In
- 6-8 years experience in relevant large-scale program management, business development, or partnerships experience
- Prior experience managing programs across APAC region with strong understanding of local cultures and business practices
- A self-starter with strong entrepreneurial initiative, who is comfortable with constant change and who thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Results-oriented mindset and proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to launch and scale programs from scratch with little hands-on guidance
- Executive-level interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with a passion for building strong relationships and comfortable presenting in large public forums.
- Able to engage and pitch senior corporate stakeholders as well as manage 1:1 community relationships
- Ability to balance competing priorities and self-manage workload while working remotely
- Prior expertise in diversity, equity, & inclusion (DEI) and experience with Lean In Programs strongly preferred
- Must be able to travel within APAC as required and occasionally to the United States
If interested, please send us your resume, cover letter and a writing sample through Lever.
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.