We are looking for a Case Study Writer who works on a project basis. This project aims to showcase the impact of youth engagement with the social sector. Conjunct has identified the overall content theme and structure for three short case studies, and is seeking a professional Case Study Writer to work with a data analyst to deliver the content. These case studies will be featured in various campaigns and at upcoming events throughout 2018.
- The Case Study Writer will develop three short (2-3 page long) case studies and an overall introduction/conclusion for the collected case studies.
- S/he should be able to work independently with minimum supervision, with support from a data analyst and input/guidance from core Conjunct staff.
- S/he will manage timelines, conduct primary/secondary research, conduct and synthesize interviews, prepare drafts and complete deliverables, and be proficient at creating all case components (e.g., text, tables, charts, graphs). The case study writer will then work with the Conjunct staff and graphic designer to create the final document.
- Minimum 5 years of professional English writing experience in research, communications, journalism or related field
- An eye for detail, grammar and consistency
- Experience conducting interviews and primary/secondary research
- Should be able to design, administer and capture both quantitative and qualitative research
- Highly creative and demonstrated ability to ‘bring data to life’
Project timeline and hours:
- Self-set, flexible hours but with expectation that the writer will meet mutually agreed upon milestones and deadlines for the completion of the 3 case studies by 16 April 2018
- Total compensation up to SGD3,000
- Please submit your CV and at least two writing samples (or link to your web portfolio) with subject line “Case Study Writer” by Monday 26 February to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Expatgiving in the correspondence. The e-mail address is email@example.com.