Type of employment: Full time
billionBricks is a non-profit innovation studio founded in 2013 with a vision to end homelessness. We innovate new shelter solutions to solve the housing crisis at scale with a simple mantra, ‘to not design poorly for the poor’. Built on the premise that current strategy of value engineered solutions is bringing a change which is too slow and is not aligned with people’s aspirations, billionBricks’ team uses design as its primary tool, works with the homeless as their customers and designs high-quality solutions that are financially viable and environmentally sustainable. Our first solution, weatherHYDE is a temporary shelter designed to save lives of over 43 million homeless and families impacted by disasters who are subject to life-threatening extreme weather conditions. It is now in use in over 8 countries including India, Bangladesh and the United States.
What will you do?
- Conceptualise, copyright and design online content to maintain our online presence throughout all channels
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
Who can do this?
- A degree in marketing or a professional marketing qualification
- Previous experience in digital marketing is highly preferred, however freshers are welcome to apply
- Ability to produce high quality content
- Strong copywriting and blog writing skills
- Sense of good design or graphics
- Strong capability in promoting over the internet
- Proficient in online marketing and the use of social media platforms
- Self- starter and driven, capable of working independently
Join our mission by sending us a creative application to email@example.com. Include your written motivation with a clear mention of what unique quality you could bring to billionBricks or share with us your previous works. Read more about our values at https://www.billionbricks.org/careers/.