The candidate will:
- Work with the Executive Board and its committees and collaborate with other CRF employees.
- Develop and give regular talks / workshops to inspire people to adopt EarthLife habits
- Work and direct volunteers to assist in tasks
- Create original social media campaigns
- Plan and execute at least one EarthLife event per month
- Assist with planning and running of EarthFest flagship event
- Construct and implement a business plan for the program
- Create fundraising campaigns
- Engage with media to encourage press coverage of sustainability topics
- Contact companies for sponsorship
- Seek out grants and apply for them to help expand the program
- Manage volunteers they collaborate with
The successful candidate will be someone that is strategic and able to keep multiple projects moving forward in parallel. The candidate would be results and action-oriented, being hands-on projects and focusing on how to create the most impact. The candidate must be able to work independently and manage volunteers they collaborate with.
- Passion for sustainability
- Events & marketing background
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal English
- Has own working laptop
- Singaporean citizen, PR or dependent pass holder
- Someone practicing a plant-based diet or is reducetarian
- Someone with business experience
- Part time or full time, depending upon preference of candidate.
- We strive to provide a competitive and flexible working schedule whereby you can choose the hours you work based around requirements at the time (ie, if a meeting or event needs to happen in evening or weekend)
- Lunch breaks are not paid time
- Salary and travel allowance to be negotiated.
- Annual leave and sick leave as per Ministry of Manpower Requirements.
- One month probation period
- During probation, 1 day notice can be given for termination
- Maternity leave will be granted according to MOM requirements
- Health insurance with standard corporate coverage provided
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage provided
- Co-working space, with working from home options considered.
To apply, fill in this form.