Reports to Chief Executive Officer
part-time position for an average of 22 hours per week (50% job contract)
The Events, Fundraising, and Logistics coordinator will coordinate the corporate and internal events
for brand awareness and fundraising to establish a strong base of individual and corporate support for
Cycling Without Age Singapore.
The EFL coordinator will also promote the aging simulation and other trainings, developed by
the CWA-trainers, to schools, corporates and/or other VWOs. Coordinate long-term infrastructure, processes and strategies for sustainable fundraising to support Cycling Without Age Singapore in the long-term. The EFL coordinator will have shared responsibility for developing this in collaboration with the Manager PR & Communications.
The EFL coordinator will perform a variety of lead generation tasks, such as (pro-)actively approaching and engaging corporates and organizations that could be interested in partnering with CWA Singapore and following through with securing, coordination and set up of these events.
He/she will also support the coordination of other CWA events such as logistics needed for training
programmes and a range of special events like volunteer appreciation nights.
The exact scope of the job will as well be discussed in conjunction with and overseen by the Manager
PR & Communications together with the CEO. The execution of the events will take place in
collaboration with the whole CWAS team.
Duties and responsibilities
Event management and production services as needed, to include:
- CSR activities
- Service related activities with charity partners
- Fundraising events
- Training activities including lead generation and training promotion
- CSR activities
- Aging simulation & communication trainings
- Other training programmes
- Other events
- Volunteer engagement programmes
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Superior project management and time management skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- The ability to develop contacts with various suppliers and negotiate good rates
- Knowledge of the Singapore fundraising market
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach and hands-on/ can- do mentality
Work hours will be mainly during weekdays, though some activities or events will be held in the evening or weekends and an ability and flexibility to work at these times is required in this role.
Please note that all work requests will be consistent with Singapore Law and the terms of your Employment contract. Within these projects, events and trainings you will work with youth and senior, some of them come from difficult or disadvantaged backgrounds, and thus this can bring forth an emotional burden.
There are no specific physical requirements for this job. It is highly recommended that you are also
trained as a trishaw pilot to be able to support the events.
If you are interested send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.