billionBricks is a one-of-a-kind non-profit design studio with a vision to end homelessness. We innovate new shelter solutions which are highly scalable and financially viable. In four years, we have helped over 4,000 homeless find a shelter across 5 countries. Ashton Kutcher called our WeatherHYDE shelters, ‘innovation at its finest’. PowerHYDE shelters are world’s first solar powered homes for the homeless and recipient of Global Grand Challenge Award by Singularity University.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will provide executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO and the organisation, billionBricks. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for managing external relationships.
We seek a creative, enthusiastic and confident candidate with exceptional organisational qualities, managerial acumen and leadership skills. As an executive assitant, you will work closely with the CEO to increase his capacity and improve his efficiency and drive the organisation forward.
This is a full/ part time position. This position can be crafted as a virtual position or an office based position. The right candidate is most important for this position.
Roles and Responsibilities
Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Assist in managing human resource- new hires, current staff, interns and volunteers.
- Drafts reports, letters, proposals; prepare and coordinate oral and written communication.
- Support accounts, finance and auditor teams
- Manage marketing team, PR requests and events representation
- Performs other duties as assigned to improve CEOs efficiency
What are we looking for
- Education in management and business is preferred
- Interest in global issues
- Fresh graduates welcome
- Strong command over written and spoken English
- Extremely proficient organisational and multitasking skills
- Strong communication : visual, oral and written
- Digitally savvy, knowledge of Google and Office software
- Ability to get things done
- Eye for good design and graphics would help but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to tackle one of the most pressing problems in the world
- An entry level salary package of S$ 800-1,000/ volunteers with at least 10 hour/ week of commitment are also encouraged to apply
- A leadership role, freedom to grow yourself in a fast paced startup environment
- Networking opportunities and work alongside an interdisciplinary team
- Get to immerse in a vibrant and evolving non-profit organisation with global impact
How to apply?
Join our mission by sending us a creative application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your written motivation with a clear mention of what unique quality you could bring to billionBricks or share with us your previous works.
Read more about our values at https://www.billionbricks.org/careers/.
Closing Date: Rolling deadline