Description of Job:
Assist the Head - HR & Admin with Administration, Secretarial, Office Management and Finance processing tasks.
Under the guidance of the Head - HR & Admin, she or he will be working in a fast-pace environment and be responsible (but not limited) to:
- Cashiering duties (Once a month)
- Full procedure of processing outgoing payments and incoming funds.
- Issuing cheques for payments, when needed.
- Sending out receipts for donations.
- Processing Salaries, CPF Submissions and Staff Claims.
- Bank errands such as Depositing Cheques and Encashing Petty Cash Cheque.
- Bank Document Coordination – completion of forms and obtaining signatures.
- Obtaining authorized signatures for cheques, payment vouchers and miscellaneous documents.
- Filing of all vendor invoices, payment vouchers, petty cash vouchers, incoming transfers advice/photocopy of cheques and cash records.
- Reconcile Incoming Bank Deposits and Paypal Listing.
- Timely and accurate remittance of funds to our HQ.
- Issue Income Tax forms and disseminate to staff and intern (both local and foreign).
- Obtaining approvals for large expenses/salaries are submitted before issuing cheques.
- Ensure salaries are aligned with CPF submissions.
- Ensuring salaries/intern standing instructions are in force and correct and (where necessary).
- Supervising Financials (Once every quarter)
- Coordinate with book keeper to issue management report.
- Correction of management reports in time for ED's review and for exco meetings and coordination of information between the Executive Director and Book Keeper.
- Update the Manpower Costs excel sheet for submission to the ED.
- Audit (Once a year)
- Ensuring we are audit ready by the end of the fiscal year and that all reports for major fundraisers are completed.
- Ensure all financials are reconciled and closed with the book keeper, especially for the 2 largest fundraisers of the year - SNOW and Buy to Save.
- Ensure revenue tracking records for the fundraisers are populated accurately and tally with bank records/receipts and supporting documentation.
- Secretarial (ongoing)
- Preparation / coordination of AGM materials, financials, etc.
- Obtaining signatures from board members for various documents.
- Filing of all partnership contracts, vendor contracts, grant agreements and paper trails safely for future reference and for the auditor.
- Administration (Ongoing)
- Ensuring forms and documents are filled up and verified by the Executive Director.
- Letters for various purposes may need to be issued on our letterhead.
- Minute taking will be necessary from time to time.
- Membership and Monthly giving administration, sending thank you emails and receipts and ensuring all data is uploaded on Salesforce (our CRM).
- To answer and re-direct general email and telephone inquiries to the relevant staff member.
- Ensure there are sufficient labelled envelopes for use with updated contact information.
- Checking the mailbox and ensure mail is redirected to the correct staff or taken action on by yourself.
- IT and Office Management (once a quarter)
- Ensure equipment in the office is working and adequately supplied, could range from telephones and other machines, to air-con and electrician services, stationery, paper stock, printer toners, handyman services, engaging and paying the cleaning lady.
- Monitor and process meeting room bookings and to reconcile against invoices.
- Coordinate trouble shooting for IT issues with IT vendor, when our internet or server is down.
- Recruitment and Human Resources (ongoing)
- Post staff or intern Job Descriptions for the required positions on multiple platforms.
- Compile and direct CVs to the managers.
- Individuals who are passionate and knowledgeable about women’s rights.
- Meticulous and able to Multi-task and event organize.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel/Word skills as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think out of the box and constantly find new ways to engage the youth.
- Team player and passionate about getting things done.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
A Diploma or a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accountancy, Communications, Event Management or Social Sciences. Should you not hold the academic qualifications mentioned above, applicants are still encouraged to apply, only if they have extensive experience in the areas above.
What you can expect from your time with us:
- A thorough understanding of how a non-profit operates, the unique challenges faced by one and an opportunity to create new sustainable systems to increase operational efficiency.
- Experience in working with multi-national organisations to address social issues.
- Executing regional campaigns.
- Managing international events.
- Meet inspiring young change-makers from around the region.
Only Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents and Dependent Pass holders will be considered. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Interested candidates may apply by emailing their CV to email@example.com and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.