Take ownership of all fundraising activities and acquisition of sponsors for the SNOW (Say No to the Oppression of Women) gala dinner, establish and continue corporate engagement with monetary returns and continue to cultivate relationships with partners, sponsors and donors.
- Create and market Singapore Committee for UN Women as a valuable partner to potential donors and partners. Manage these relationships.
- Work under pressure with responsibility of not only the success of the event, but also the financial success of the organization.
- Multi-task and organize events.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have an appreciation and knowledge about art, food, wine, luxury travel and hospitality.
- Ability to network and foresee collaborative partnerships.
- Ability to pitch ideas professionally to top management including CEOs.
- Ability to practically weigh and justify the event’s returns for the organization.
- Events Management & Fundraising
- Acquisition of Sponsors for the SNOW Silent and Live Auction.
- Management and Execution of SNOW Gala Benefit Dinner.
- Finding good synergy with event partners.
- Strategizing direction and creating unique strengths of the event.
- Preparation and logistics planning.
- Conceptualizing and execution of fringe fundraising activities with individuals and organizations.
- Developing new and sustainable fundraising initiatives.
- Corporate and Individual Memberships & Partnerships
- Identifying fundraising opportunities for collaboration and networking.
- Building and matching programs that align with corporate CSR initiatives and UN Women’s Mission.
- Business planning, donor management and coordination with various internal departments.
- Manage contacts through CRM software; update and take ownership of the process.
- Monthly Donor Program
- Business planning and building a sustainable and comprehensive monthly donor program.
- Identifying targeted donor segments that would be most receptive to monthly donors and gender equality.
- Identifying and executing a marketing plan across private, corporate and public donors.
- Working with internal departments to roll out monthly donor program.
A Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Communications, Journalism, Marketing and Event Management. Should you not hold the academic qualifications mentioned, you are still encouraged to apply, only if you have extensive experience in fundraising, event management and luxury brands.
What you can expect from your time with us:
- Experience in working with multi-national organizations to address social issues.
- Networking and relationship building with individuals from different levels of management and from various industries.
- A huge sense of fulfilment from managing the event logistics from start to end.
- Cultivating an entrepreneurial spirit.
Only Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents and Dependent Pass holders will be considered. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Interested candidates may apply by emailing their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy to email@example.com