Who are we?
billionBricks is a one-of-a-kind non-profit design studio with a vision to end homelessness. We innovate new shelter solutions which are highly scalable and financially viable. In four years, we have helped over 2,000 homeless find a shelter across 5 countries. Ashton Kutcher called our WeatherHYDE shelters, ‘innovation at its finest’. PowerHYDE shelters are world’s first solar powered homes for the homeless recipient of Global Grand Challenge Award by Singularity University. Our primary funding comes from Singapore, India and USA (we are not 501c3 registered).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research and identify fundraising opportunities
- Prepare proposals tailored to the priorities of corporate funders and partners
- Write grant applications that align with potential funders and partners’ mission
- Manage key accounts and ensure that expectations are met
- Network and build strong partnerships with funders
- Advance billionBricks’ values
What are we looking for
- Experience in writing grant application
- Demonstrate understanding in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) sector
- Aware of new funding opportunities
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills
- Passionate about solving global problem
- Ability to curate creative and unconventional ways to build partnership
- Incentive based compensation
- Great networking opportunities
- Opportunity to be part of a one-of-the-kind non-profit design studio to spread the
good cause and transforming more lives
- Possibilities for advancement and growth while helping those in need
Closing Date: Rolling deadline
How to apply?
Join our mission by sending us a creative application to email@example.com and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your written motivation with a clear mention of what unique quality you could bring to billionBricks. Read more about our values at https://www.billionbricks.org/careers/.