Position: WEConnect International Regional Manager for Grants and Events in Southeast Asia
Location: Singapore or Malaysia (near Singapore) – must have legal status to work in Singapore
Reporting to: WEConnect International Regional Director for Asia Pacific
Level of Effort: This is a full-time expected level of effort; on an individual contract basis.
Desired Experience: Three-to-five years of related work experience.
Language: Ideal candidate is fluent in English and speaks one of these languages: Bahasa Indonesian; Malay; Tagalog; Vietnamese;Chinese (Mandarin)
Main Purpose: To provide leadership, vision and strategic direction to WEConnect International in Singapore, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines and other countries as agreed to, in accordance with the core values and purpose and in cooperation with WEConnect International including:
- To develop, in collaboration with WEConnect International HQ, a development and outreach strategy to grow the number of women-owned businesses in WEConnect’s network in the target countries
- To serve as the main point-of-contact for women-owned businesses in the specified countries that are in the WEConnect International database
- To development and manageme 5-6 events for WEConnect International in Southeast Asia in 2018;
- To enhance corporate and public sector support for women business owners in the target countries;
- To ensure that WEConnect International in Southeast Asia continues to play a key role and makes the best possible contribution to WEConnect International’s objectives and strongly participates in the development of the global strategy;
Click here for complete job description.