We seek a creative, enthusiastic and confident candidate with exceptional organisational qualities, managerial acumen and leadership skills. As an operations manager, you will work closely with the CEO and drive the organisation forward by planning, managing and controlling all systems to enable achieving of goals. This is a full time position based in Singapore.
Who are we?
billionBricks is a one-of-a-kind non-profit design studio with a vision to end homelessness. We innovate new shelter solutions which are highly scalable and financially viable. In four years, we have helped over 4,000 homeless find a shelter across 5 countries. Ashton Kutcher called our WeatherHYDE shelters, ‘innovation at its finest’. PowerHYDE shelters are world’s first solar powered homes for the homeless and recipient of Global Grand Challenge Award by Singularity University.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Project manage current and future assignments for billionBricks
· Manage timelines and calendars
· Manage human resources- new hires, current team, volunteers
· Support accounts, finance and auditor teams
· Manage marketing team, PR requests and events representation
· Manage donor, funder and corporate partnerships
· Research and execute to improve organisational efficiencies As you can see, this role requires supporting CEO in all organisational tasks and partner with him to ensure he can concentrate on fundraising, outreach and strategy. Therefore the actual role, may require tasks outside of this.
What are we looking for
· Education in management and business is preferred
· Fresh graduates welcome
· Strong command over written and spoken English
· Extremely proficient organisational and multitasking skills
· Strong communication : visual, oral and written
· Digitally savvy, knowledge of Google and Office software
· Ability to get things done
· Eye for good design and graphics would help but not essential
What’s in it for you?
· An opportunity to tackle one of the most pressing problems in the world
· An entry level salary package of S$ 2,000-2,500 + health insurance
· A leadership role, freedom to grow yourself in a fast paced startup environment
· Networking opportunities and work alongside an interdisciplinary team
· Get to immerse in a vibrant and evolving non-profit organisation with global impact
Closing Date: Rolling deadline
How to apply?
Join our mission by sending us a creative application to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com. Include your written motivation with a clear mention of what unique quality you could bring to billionBricks or share with us your previous works.