Caring for Cambodia strives to make going to school every child's inalienable right. To do this, we work hand in hand with entire communities. We want to make sending a child to school a choice that positively effects the entire family. With the help of our team of volunteers and financial partners, we are giving hope and dreams to a country in need. We hope you will join us.
The Singapore Operations Manager is responsible for managing CFC's Singapore based volunteer operation, which includes its Committee Chairs and their teams, its donors and supporters, and being the primary liaison to CFC global leadership team including the COO, and CEO.
- Oversee Singapore Volunteer Recruitment, Events/Fundraising, Goods Donations, Health and Education efforts, School liaison, by working closely with respective chair persons in Singapore and overseas
- Organize and lead regularly scheduled meetings (minimum quarterly) with Singapore teams and Committee Chairs and minutes from these meetings submitted to CEO and COO within one week.
- Support communications between Singapore team and Siem Reap Program Managers
- Primary Point of Contact (POC) for all communications related to operations involving Singapore-based volunteers, events and outreach
- Seek out and act as liaison in establishing, maintaining and developing relationships with Singapore based companies
- Support the development of chapters throughout Asia e.g. Hong Kong
- Signing officer on checks issued to Singaporean business and residents
- Working with Singapore Accounting Assistant to ensure he/she receives all necessary information needed to fulfill his/her job responsibilities
- Provide weekly report to CEO and COO
- Communicate weekly with COO (your primary global POC) via phone or skype
- Attend biweekly Global Skype calls with Global Management Team
- Prepare Singapores annual report to be submitted by Accounting Assistant to Charities Commission by due date; this report will be reviewed quarterly with COO
- Assist with global operations as needed, to include trip coordination, external communication (newsletter, Facebook and Annual Report), logo items, database and mailings.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong social media skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; able to wear many different hats
- Quick thinking, resourceful, versatile, able to problem solve and use initiative
- Experience with Event Management
- Experience with working with and/or managing volunteers
- Computer literate, efficient time management, available to talk with US and deal with numerous time zones
- Discretion and diplomacy.
To apply please send your letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com in the correspondence.