Location: Sengkang (Singapore)
Part time, contract (4-Day workweek)
I Love Children is a voluntary welfare organization set up with a purpose of keeping Singapore young – by advocating a higher priority to having children, and promoting a society where children are loved and mainstreamed. I Love Children hopes to inculcate the value and importance of parenthood and family among Singaporeans, as well as encourage a children-friendly environment in Singapore.
• To plan, manage and edit content for www.ilovechildren.sg including Facebook, Instagram, blog posts and articles.
• Handle email enquires and increase visibility of sites through A&P efforts – online and other forms of marketing & publicity.
• Manage content of each event: write/edit event programme, itinerary, emcee script, talk synopses/slides.
• Write/edit evaluation reports.• Preferably Diploma/ Degree in Journalism, Education, Mass Communications or equivalent.
Who can do this?
• Minimum 2 -3 years experience in web management and social media savvy
Remuneration package will commensurate with level of appropriate experience and work arrangements. 4 weekday mornings or afternoons (20hrs per week) with option of telecommuting on certain days of the week.
To apply send your cv to Chryssie Tang