Be responsible for and take ownership of all fundraising activities; acquisition of sponsors for the SNOW (Say No to the Oppression of Women) gala dinner; establish and continue corporate engagement; develop and grow the base for new donors and members while continuing to cultivate relationships with partners, sponsors and donors.
- Create and market Singapore Committee for UN Women as a valuable partner to potential donors and
partners. Manage these relationships
- Work under pressure with responsibility for the success of the events and campaigns
- Meet the annual fundraising targets
- Ability to network and foresee collaborative partnerships
- Have the knowledge and appreciation for art, food, wine, luxury travel and hospitality
- Multi-task and organize events
- Ability to pitch ideas professionally to top management including CEOs
- Ability to conceptualize and design marketing collaterals for events and campaigns, working along with the Comms team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to practically weigh and justify the event’s returns for the organization
Event Management & Fundraising
- Acquisition of Sponsors for the SNOW Gala Auctions
- Management and Execution of SNOW Gala Dinner
a. Work well with event partners
b. Strategize direction and create unique strengths of the event
c. Preparation and logistics planning
- Conceptualization and execution of fringe fundraising activities with individuals and organizations
- Develop new and sustainable fundraising initiatives.
Corporate and Individual Memberships & Partnerships
- Identify fundraising opportunities for collaboration and networking
- Build and match programs that align with corporate CSR initiatives and UN Women’s Mission
- Planning, donor management and coordination with various internal departments
- Manage contacts through CRM software; ensure updation and take ownership of the process
Monthly Donor Program
- Plan and build a sustainable and comprehensive monthly donor program
- Identify targeted donor segments which would be most receptive to monthly donors and gender
- Identify and execute marketing plans across private, corporate and public donors
- Work with internal departments to strengthen the monthly donor program
A Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Communications, Journalism, Marketing and Event Management. Should you not hold the academic qualifications mentioned, you are still encouraged to apply, only if you have extensive experience in fundraising, event management and luxury brands.
Position will be commensurate with relevant experience.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are self-starters and passionate about gender equality and women empowerment
- Able to be part of a team that makes a difference to empower women in Singapore and the region
- Have strong organizational skills, able to prioritize time-sensitive tasks and multi-task
- Have accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Able to materialize ideas into reality and ensure completion of tasks
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Preferably have prior non-profit experience and knowledge
- Meet legal requirements to work in Singapore
What you can expect from your time with us:
- Experience in working with multi-national organisations to address social issues
- Executing global campaigns in the local context
- Managing wide reaching events
- Meet inspiring change-makers in Singapore
Be part of a unique mandate to achieve gender equality, end all forms of discrimination and empower all women and girls and help change the course of the 21st century.
Please note that housing, visas, and travel will not be covered.
Only Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents and Dependent Pass holders will be considered. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Interested candidates may apply by emailing their CV to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org