Developed by environmental scientists at ECOSOFTT, they are made with love and passion by Persons of Special Needs through a collaboration with the Movement for Intellectually Disabled of Singapore (MINDS). As a result, they reduce waste, reduce the use of harmful chemicals and generate meaningful employment for our community.
The Production Assistant will report to Production Manager to meet daily production target by assisting in the eco-enzymes making processes and the manufacturing of Ecosenses’ products. This includes:
- assist training, supervision, maintaining and developing the functional skills of MINDS’ beneficiaries needed for the production of Ecosenses’ products.
- assist with lifting and loading of raw materials, work-in-progress (WIP) inventory, finished goods inventory
- assist MINDS’ beneficiaries with required operation of machineries and equipment
- ensure compliance to workplace safety and health practices
- upkeep records of MINDS’ beneficiaries’ attendance records,
- upkeep records of raw materials, work-in-progress (WIP) inventory, final goods inventory,
- ensuring the cleanliness and orderliness of the production floor
- ensuring that all the raw materials, WIP & final goods inventory are stocked appropriately,
- collection of raw materials (orange peels from supplier)
- delivery of finished goods
3 days a week (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday)
9 am – 4 pm* Subject to changes
Idea Minds Employment Development Centre
29 Rosyth Rd, Singapore 546190
- Willing to work with persons with intellectual disabilities
- Physically fit to perform manual tasks
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills and a good team player
How to apply
To apply, write a letter with full CV and demonstrate your passion to create a clean environment and address global environmental challenges to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about Ecosenses here ecosoftt.org/ecosenses/