Type: Part time
- Provide strategic and operational leadership to develop, deliver, monitor and report on LOVE, NILS programs that support paediatric cancer patients and their caregivers including open art therapy, tutoring, toy drives, ticketed events and school volunteer programs.
- Provide advice to the Executive Leadership Team and the Board on regulatory requirements and reporting in relation to the provision of health care services in Singapore
- Collaborate with other health care and service providers and institutions to maximise the effective delivery of services to cancer patients and their families.
- Monitor the provision of patient navigator services at partner medical facilities including National University Hospital (NUH)
- Other duties as required
Planning and Budgeting
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the organization’s philosophy, mission and vision
- Recommend short and long-term organizational goals and objectives
- Develop short and long-term budgets for each program, monitor progress and evaluate performance of operational programs
- Ensure effective management of staff and volunteers engaged in the development and delivery of LOVE, NILS programs
- Recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop and guide qualified personnel, both paid and volunteer
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in science, health policy, medical services or other relevant area.
- Five or more years management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal sensitively and discreetly with cancer patients and their families
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Previous experience working in not-for-profit or philanthropic organisations
- Excellent understanding of research and clinical practices relating to cancer identification and treatment
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
LOVE, NILS is a Singapore registered charity which provides children with cancer and their caregivers with healthcare guidance, emotional care, and social and community support. LOVE, NILS is the only non-profit in Singapore that raises funds to pay for patient navigators at NUH Paediatric Oncology Department, who can offer patients and caregivers with the hope and support they need, including integrative therapies, housing, school student involvement programmes and more. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.lovenils.org.
Please send your CV and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org