We are seeking a team player who is eager to join an organization that creates sustainable change and makes a difference for thousands of Cambodian students every day.
- Oversee day to day operations of Singapore’s Volunteers; including recruitment, Events/Fundraising, Goods Donations, Health and Education efforts, School Liaison, and Trips by working closely with respective Lead Volunteers in Singapore and overseas.
- Organize and lead regularly scheduled meetings (minimum quarterly)with Singapore teams and Lead Volunteers with minutes from meetings submitted to CEO.
- Responsible for directing fundraising efforts to raise funds and gather monetary donations or other gifts for CFC. Liaison with the Singapore Charity Commission and Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth.
- Support communications between Singapore team and Siem Reap management team.
- Primary Point of Contact (POC) for all communications related to operations involving Singapore-based volunteers, events and outreach
- Networking and acting as the liaison in establishing, maintaining and developing relationships with CSR departments at Singapore based companies.
Be a part of positive change in Cambodia!
If you would like to apply, receive the full job description or discuss the position, please contact CFC's Human Resource Manager DeeAnn Gallo (firstname.lastname@example.org).