Time Commitment: minimum 8 hours per week
Professionals doing good is a grass root social enterprise based in Siem Reap, Cambodia, whose mission is to build capacity by connecting qualified and skilled volunteers with meaningful projects in Cambodia. What makes Professional doing good unique:
- We are solely focused on pre-screened, qualified and experienced volunteers. This makes us pretty unique in the Cambodian environment.
- The skills offered by Professionals doing good volunteers are not typically available for local organizations. We encourage and promote the transfer of volunteers’ professionals skills to the local workforce and the development of broader best practices for the socially conscious organizations served.
- We personally know, screen and select only responsible organizations who are committed to a clear mission, are already having significant positive impact and ethical practices including child protection.
- We have extensive experience in all areas of non-profit enterprises, social businesses and corporate companies. The Professionals doing good team is passionate about supporting skilled volunteers because we have also been professional volunteers here in Cambodia.
- We are based on the ground, in Cambodia. Professionals doing good is operated by a well known, responsible and locally respected team. We live and work in Cambodia, we know the place, we understand how the country works and we are able to provide a face-to-face full in-country support and advice.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board and social media platforms
- Source and recruit volunteers through various techniques (databases, e-mail, social media etc.) and by writing inspiring job postings
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills , soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Lease with recruited volunteers to help them with the acceptance and onboarding process.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
The requirements are:
Volunteers management experience, or HR recruitment former experience, interview on line skills, knowledge of social media, independent/structured/organized attitude.
Please click here to apply.