Time commitment: 5 - 10 hours per week
Location: to be discussed
Caring for Cambodia strives to make going to school every child's inalienable right. To do this, we work hand in hand with entire communities. We want to make sending a child to school a choice that positively effects the entire family. With the help of our team of volunteers and financial partners, we are giving hope and dreams to a country in need. We hope you will join us.
For the Singapore location we are looking for an Accounts Assistant. You will be responsible for a broad set of tasks, including:
- Deposit and maintain data for donations
- Update the CFC database with new members' information and with donation information
- Assist in the yearly purging of the database
- Assist with the payment of invoices
- Send all relevant information related to donations and paid invoices to the CFO of Caring for Cambodia
- Liaise with Ministry of Manpower, CPF, Citibank and Charities Commission for all Caring for Cambodia related activities
- Coordinate and oversee the financial activities related to fund raising event
Join our team and help make a difference in the lives of 6,800 children in 21 schools in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Please click here to apply.