Time Commitment: Saturdays, noon to 3pm
Volunteers may join us at our Adoption & Rescue Centre every Saturday from 11:30am to 2:00pm.
Chores and tasks include,
- Scrubbing the dormitories
- Picking up poo (lots of it!) and cleaning up pee (lots of it!)
- Show potential adopters and visitors around the facility
- Socialising and training dogs
- Interacting with and walking dogs
- Maintenance chores to ensure that the ARC operates efficiently and effectively
ASD will not be responsible or liable for any incidents at the Adoption & Rescue Centre.
To join follow this link.