Roles of a PALS Assistant
• Assist with purchase of lunch for children
• Supervised play with children
• Helping with the cleaning of the lunch area
• Cleaning and sanitising toys after play
Requirements of a PALS Assistant
• 18 years old and above
• Compulsory vaccination against mumps, measles, rubella, pertussis and chicken pox (volunteers with history of chicken pox would need to go for a blood test).
• Minimum of 2 hours per week for a minimum period of six months
• Able to volunteer between 12.00pm to 2.00pm, Monday to Friday
To apply register here.