Time Commitment: 4 hours per week
Location: Home Based
Rainbow Across Borders (RAB) is Asia’s first regional patient support group alliance which promotes regional collaboration and networking among patient support organisations. RAB aims to empower patient support organisations through appropriate programmes, services and training, while facilitating learning and experience exchange among the RAB affiliates. RAB has a special interest in Rare Diseases, Lung Health, Haemophilia, Cardiovascular Health and Diabetes.
We will need assistance in:
- Communincations & Press Releases for Specific Disease Awareness Days
- Sending out Press Releases for Disease Specific Programmes
- Help to publicise patient stories in the media both print and digital
- Assist with Corporate Social Responsibility programmes
- Some PR/Communications background will be helpful
- Writing Press Release and Experience with Digital Media
What's the impact?
To help bring about disease awareness in Asia.
If you are interested please contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org