Name of Event: The Elephant in our Community Campaign
Time commitment: 7 October 2018, 11.30 to 6pm (Volunteers Duty Time: 10.30 to 7pm)
Location: start and finish at Blk 3 Eunos Crescent #01-2591
Shan You Counseling Centre is a non-profit welfare organization set up in 1995 to provide professional counseling and social support services based on the principles of Compassion and Loving-Kindness to the community regardless of race, religion or ability to pay. SYCC is a registered society and a charity with the status of an Institution a Public Character. SYCC is a full member of the National Council of Social Service and receives funding from Community Chest, Corporate and Individual Donors.
The Elephant in our Community Campaign is a public education campaign to raise awareness on Mental Health.
Duties for the Roadshow: 25 Volunteers required for various roles
- Pre-event logistics set up
- Exhibit Guide
- Backend support
- Administrative support
- Promotion runners (distribute flyers and tissue pack)
- Post-event logistics support
Please take note of the following :
- There will not be any transport arrangement or reimbursement provided for this event
- Lunch box will be provided for all volunteers including mineral water.
- Volunteers will not be given any allowance or reimbursement for any expenses made during the course of volunteer duties.
- All volunteers are strongly encouraged to attend a volunteer briefing on 2 October 7.00pm to 8.00pm at Shan You Counselling Centre , Blk 5, Upper Boon Keng Road,#02-15. We are located near Kallang MRT.
Interested Volunteers to register at http://bit.ly/vol4Ellie
For further enquiries, email email@example.com