Commitment: 10 hours per week
Can you see a mess and turn it into magic? Our growing LOVE, NILS team is searching for an admin superstar to support our Founder and our Leadership team in the important day to day functions that keep our machine running. This coordinator role is for someone with a knack for calendars, obsessed with note taking, and loves making reports. Come and join our team and help us bring smiles to faces of countless children with cancer.
LOVE, NILS is a Singapore registered charity which provides children with cancer and their caregivers with healthcare guidance, emotional care, and social and community support. LOVE, NILS is the only non-profit in Singapore that raises funds to pay for patient navigators at NUH Paediatric Oncology Department, who can offer patients and caregivers with the hope and support they need, including integrative therapies, school student involvement programmes and more.
• Manage the LOVE, NILS Master Calendar and Executive Director’s calendar, making all necessary meeting arrangements.
• Preparing reports, memos, invoices, letters, and other documents.
• Manage the LOVE, NILS general email accounts and routing communications to the correct department.
• Manage the LOVE, NILS digital filing system.
• Handle basic bookkeeping tasks, including preparing monthly acquittals and expense reports for the Executive Director and the Executive Leadership Team.
• Research and prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
• Help prepare for Board of Directors, Committee and internal team meetings.
• Attend and accurately record minutes for all Executive Leadership Team meetings.
• Manage the LOVE, NILS inventory and stationery requirements and ordering supplies as required.
• Support LOVE, NILS patient programs from time to time as required.
• Pick up and deliver goods to and from suppliers, customers etc
• Proven experience as an Executive Coordinator or other relevant administrative support experience.
• High school diploma.
• In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
• Ability to work constructively with a diverse range of personalities and capacity to remain calm, confident and decisive in difficult situations.
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities for multiple departments.
• Ability to work remotely with limited supervision.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
• Professional level verbal and written communications skills
To apply send you cv to firstname.lastname@example.org