Time Commitment: Once or twice a week during office hours over a specific 4 month period
Location: Center Based
Care Corner Singapore Ltd is a multi-service social agency which seeks to impact the lives of people in Singapore by providing care and sharing love. We are a IPC and a member of the NCSS. Through our network of family services, senior services, children & youth services, special needs and other specialist services e.g. counselling and family violence, we serve over 50,000 beneficiaries a year, regardless of race, language or religion.
- The Facilities Surveyor Volunteer helps to ensure a safe and well-managed environment for services to be provided to the community and for our staff and volunteers to work in. The volunteer will help to conduct checks at the charity's centres for building defects and report them to the HQ Corporate Services Department.
- Able to help once or twice a week during office hours over a specific 4 month period
- Above 21 years old
- No experience need but must be willing to learn
- On the job briefing provided
- Physically fit
- Able to carry equipments such as ladders
- Able to climb a ladder, not afraid of heights, and not afraid of bugs, lizards, cockroaches and spiders
- Willing to get one's hands dirty
- No dust allergy
- Items needed for the surveying (ladder, torchlight, camera and a record list) will be provided.
- English speaking
What's the impact:
You play an important role in helping us to ensure a safe and well-managed environment for services to be provided to the community and for our staff and volunteers to work in. This prevents mishaps, injuries and damages.
Last date to apply is 31/05/2017. To apply click here.