Time Commitment: Once Monthly
Place: Bizlink Chai Chee Lane Center
Bizlink's mission is "To reach out to people with disabilities and disadvantaged in Singapore and to assist them in achieving independence, dignity and integration into the mainstream of society through vocational training and employment.” Bizlink serves all persons with disabilities, mentally challenges, ex-offenders, single parents and elderly with chronic illnesses from age 16 years and above.
- Supported by the secretariat, the fundraising organizing chairperson and committee members will lead, develop and execute signature fundraising events over one to two years period for Bizlink Centre
- The fundraising organizing chairperson and committee members would be happy to bring in their networks to support these fundraising events
- Experience fundraiser familiar with local charity governance and fundraising compliance
- Embraces diversity
- Corporate Communications and Publicity
- Event management
- Certified Practicing Auditor
The disabled and disadvantaged beneficiaries can continue to be supported in training and employment by Bizlink Centre. This addresses livelihood, integration and independence concerns. This also enabling the disadvantaged persons to gain dignity through purposeful engagement within Bizlink's care and community. A direct impact of 200 beneficiaries with an indirect impact to 800 of its related family members.
To apply follow this link.