Time commitment: Depend on self
Care Positioning System (hereby abbreviated as “CPS”) is a volunteer-driven social enterprise that aims to improve the quality and impact of volunteerism for volunteers and beneficiaries all over the world. We believe that volunteerism can impact lives, if done in an appropriate, sustainable and sensitive manner. We want to encourage more people to do so. We promote sustainable volunteerism, community involvement and social impact work, both online and offline. On the online platform, we maintain a knowledge database to match, track, and assist in sustaining volunteerism projects. On the ground, we organize community events and workshops to promote sustainable volunteerism and bring different stakeholders together to foster collaborations.
Key responsibilities :
• Conceptualise and implement online marketing campaigns via the following channels: email, o Facebook, CPS blog, and other platforms related to volunteering and “voluntourism”
• Undertake market research on -volunteerism and tourism in Singapore and Southeast Asia
• Generate content for marketing campaigns
• Conceptualize and implement marketing and outreach initiatives to grow CPS’ databases for a) passionate volunteers; b) sites in Singapore and Southeast Asia which are keen to receive and host volunteers; c) tourists seeking to incorporate volunteering activities whilst travelling.
• Plan, support and execute offline outreach events in CPS.
• Committed, dependable, enthusiastic, self-motivated
• Keen to work in a startup, and contribute to the Volunteerism Movement
• Good communication / interpersonal skills
• Responsibility and consistency in maintaining CPS’ online presence We welcome applications and individuals currently studying in tertiary institutions. This includes students who have recently completed their “A” Level examinations.
• Prior experience in volunteer management or start-ups
• Prior experience in marketing, ideally with specialised skills e.g. social media marketing, blog-writing, SEO, Google Analytics
What's the impact?
• Being part of a team that is eager to foster positive social change in Southeast Asia
• Opportunities to apply and develop marketing-related skills
• Maximum project ownership for marketing and outreach initiatives
• Opportunities to work with clients and partners from all over the world
• Flexible working hours, at a location that is convenient for you
To apply click here.