Time Commitment: Ad-hoc
Location: Block 5 Delta Avenue
We are a Family Service Centre who works with over 500 families from low income groups. As a voluntary welfare organisation, we work closely with volunteers to support the work that we do with the families and in particular the children.
- You will volunteer right from where you live, within your residential estate, your workplace or club etc.
- Your role is to support us in our outreach efforts to share the work that we do with the community, by linking us with people whom you know at home, work and play.
- You will be supported by a staff as you help to connect new communities with us, to spread the message of "neighbors helping neighbors"
- Anyone who is willing to be a people connector.
- Good communication and networking skills
What's the impact?
You will play a vital role in helping us support the 500 families from low income groups that we work with. Through new networks and outreach, we will be able to create more awareness of the work that we do and engage new communities in working with the families, as well as to be a part our community events.
To apply click here.