Time Commitment: varied, dependent on volunteer role
Location: UN Women, 352 Tanglin Rd, Singapore 247671 & Capella Hotel, Sentosa
Join our dynamic team of SNOW Gala volunteers. We are seeking highly motivated and driven individuals to join our volunteer teams listed below.
SNOW Gala Volunteers
Volunteers will assist at the gala itself on Friday, September 21st, 2018. These volunteers must be available for:
- Interview to be scheduled at our offices (Tanglin International Centre) upon receiving your application.
- First mandatory training
- Monday, September 3: Table Concierge Team Training at our offices from 7pm-9pm
- Tuesday, September 4: Raffle Team training at our offices from 7pm-9pm
- Wednesday, September 5: Auction Team training at our offices from 7pm-9pm
- Thursday, September 6: Registration Team at our offices from 7pm-9pm
- Second mandatory training: in form of a quiz and role-play activities
- Deadline to submit quiz answers is Saturday, August 25
- Role-play activities (for Table Concierges, Auction, and Raffle Teams)-- Choose EITHER day:
- Thursday, September 13 from 7pm-9:30pm
- Saturday, September 15 from 10am-12:30pm
- Third mandatory training: for Table Concierges, Raffle and Auction teams only
- Week of September 17 (date TBD): Venue walkthrough/demonstration from 7pm-9pm at Capella Sentosa.
- At the Gala itself: Friday, September 21 at Capella Sentosa (all teams)
- Registration, Auction, and Raffle teams: 3:00pm to 12:30am (dinner will be provided, pickup from City Hall MRT and Harbourfront MRT at 3:00pm, and drop off at Toa Payoh, Paya Lebar, Dhoby Ghaut, Jurong East at 12:30amwill be arranged.)
- Table Concierge and Cashier teams: 4:30pm to 12:30am (dinner will be provided, pickup from City Hall MRT and Harbourfront MRT at 4:30pm, and drop off at Toa Payoh, Paya Lebar, Dhoby Ghaut, Jurong East at 12:30amwill be arranged.
To be a SNOW Gala volunteer, apply here.
SNOW Task Force
Task Force members will help out in our office on a part-time basis during business hours Mon-Fri in the lead up to the gala, but not during the gala itself. Task Force members must be available:
- Part time Mon-Fri anytime between 9am-7pm (hours flexible)
- Mandatory on-site volunteer sessions either at Capella Hotel or at the UN Women office from September 17 to September 21. Shifts:
- Either full day 8:30am to 6:30pm
- or AM Half Day 8:30am to 1:30pm
- or PM Half Day 1:30pm to 6:30pm
- Confirmation details on exact days will be confirmed closer to the date.
To join the SNOW Task Force, email email@example.com.
SNOW Gala After Hours Crew
After hours crew play a pivotal role in the operations of the SNOW Gala. Crew Members will help out during the gala with logistics and assist in the venue wrap up.
Friday, September 21 from 9pm-1:30am (snacks and shared taxi from Harbourfront MRT will be arranged. Transport home via shared taxi will also be provided)
To join the SNOW Gala After Hours Crew, email firstname.lastname@example.org.