Location: home based
The Volunteer Program Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the volunteer and jobs program.
Typical work activities
- Liaising with organisations for which to assess their volunteering and job needs. Be the main contact for the organisations and follow up relationships.
- Coordinate volunteering and job applications: post on website and updating.
- Provide backup for other volunteer coordinators when needed
- Get feedback from volunteers after our service
- Attends team meetings as scheduled
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Computer and administrative skills
- Excellent organisational skills and good time management
To apply follow this link.