- Thank you for visiting www.expatgiving.org (“this Site”). By accessing and using any part of this Site, you shall be deemed to have accepted to be legally bound by these Terms & Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions of Use, please do not use this Site.
- These Terms & Conditions of Use may be changed from time to time. All changes will be posted on this page, and your use of this website after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions of Use and all of the changes.
2. Rights of Access
- Expatgiving reserves the right to update or modify this website, to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
3. Use of Website
- As a condition of your use of the website, you warrant to us that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You must not use the website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. You must not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the website.
- If you print, copy or download any part of the website in breach of these Terms, your right to use the website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with it.
4. Third Party Sites
- This website contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained nor controlled by Expatgiving. Expatgiving will not be in any way responsible or liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage (“Loss”) related to your use of any website linked to the website (“Linked Website”) including if this Loss (i) arises from errors or omissions in the content of any Linked Website, or (ii) is as a result of any Linked Website being down or (iii) arises from any other use of any Linked Website. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such hyperlinked websites are entirely at your own risk.
- Your hyperlinking to, or your framing of this website or any of the Contents constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. This is deemed to be the case even after the posting of any changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must discontinue linking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
- In no circumstances shall Expatgving be considered to be associated or affiliated in any manner with any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol or other devices in the links used or appearing on websites that link to this website or any of the Contents.
- Expatgiving reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- Expatgiving reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this website or any of the Contents.